Monday 24 August 2015

We have reduced Boko Haram to wanderers, says ex-
Army Commander
The former Commander, Army Corps of Engineers,
Major General Sarduarna Davies has said that the
Nigerian Army (NA) has reduced the terrorist group,
Boko Haram to wanderers and bandits.
Davis stated this on Friday at the corps headquarters
in Bonny Camp, Lagos, while handing over to his
successor, Major General Edmund Obi.
The ex-corps Commander reminded his personnel
that the ongoing war against the terrorists was an
engineering and logistics war, and urged them to
ensure that only trained personnel are deployed to
the area.
"I am very certain that we are winning the war in the
northeast. I am just in from there and I can tell you
that they are just bunch of marauders who are just
acting like bandits now.
"They don't act as a formidable force, we can't say
this is where they are, they are just roving around
and I know that the Chief of Army staff is putting
troops in place to comb the whole of northeast and
push them to a place where they can be annihilated.
"I've been in and out of that place as many times as I
can so I exactly know what I am talking about."
Although Sarduarna confirmed that the NA was
suffering from dearth of equipments, he however
stated that the army headquarters was on top of the
situation and would soon deliver the necessary tools
to conclude the war.
Also speaking at the occasion, the incumbent
Commander the corps assured that the army was
doing everything within its power to uncover and
destroy the source of IEDs for the terrorists.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Easyblaze

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unordered List

Sample Text

Blog Archive

thepanacea. Powered by Blogger.

Connect to me

Connect to me
08080767524,07063967796

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
+2348080767524, +2347063967796

Advertise Here

Advertise Here
+2348080767524,+2347063967796

Translate

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Instagram

Text Widget